The RCI 910TC Touchless Switch is a low-profile, touchless actuator switch designed with the needs of barrier-free applications and reducing the rate of germ and bacteria spread. Each 910TC Touchless Switch features an optional available remote control for remote switch triggering, a secondary normally open (NO) mechanical switch in case of power loss and an adjustable detection zone.
- Aesthetically pleasing design
- Hands-free – helps reduce the spread of germs and bacteria
- Adjustable detection zone to reduce unwanted activations
- When the device is activated, the indicator light (waving hand) will change color
- Secondary Normally Open (NO) mechanical switch in the event of a power loss
- Selectable unlock times (1-63 seconds)
- Mounts on single-gang electrical box
- Available remote control to trigger switch remotely
- May be purchased as a kit (910TC-WRM-WRB). Includes 910TC Switch, 910TCWRM Remote Receiver Module and 910TC-WRB Remote Transmitter
- 910TC-WRM – 433MHz Remote Receiver Module
- 910TC-WRB – 433MHz Remote Transmitter
- Commercial centers
- Industrial buildings
- Educational facilities
- Retail outlets
- Health care facilities
- Office complexes
Certifications & Testing
- FCC compliant
- ISED compliant
|Technology Type||Capacitive Sensing|
|Current||50mA (typical)/ 115mA (activated)|
|Temperature Range||-4°F to 140°F (-20°C to +60°C)|
|Detection Zone||Maximum detection zone of up to 2″ (50mm)|
|Relay||Form C SPDT 24VDC@100mA|
To place an order for a dormakaba 910TC Touchless Switch or for a quote, contact your local IDN branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications and Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.