Sometimes you need to secure an exit such as emergency fire escape or stairwell doors with an alarm indicator. With the optional LED alarm indicator & 95-decibel piezo alarm, the Alarm Lock PG21 Siren Lock fits this role perfectly. Each time the PG21 door alarm is set off by unauthorized use, it can only be reset by key. The PG21 Siren Lock fits both standard size or narrow stile doors and features multiple entry delay time options, alarm monitoring LED light and tamper-proof switches.
- Always Armed Mode: When key is turned counter clockwise to the disarm position, the key cannot be removed. To remove key, turn back to arm mode, thus keeping unit armed always.
- Standard Arming Mode: When key is inserted turning counter clockwise will disarm and key can be removed. Turning key clockwise will arm and key can be removed.
- Status Indicator – RED when armed
- Entry Delay Time Options – 15 sec., 1 min. 15 sec., 3 min. 15 sec.
- Standard mortise cylinder compatible lock (required and not included)
- Self-contained and dual-tamper supervised
- Convenient No-Cut jumpers
- Improved sweeping siren over 95db
- Visual magnetic alignment mode, eliminates templates
- Long-life 9V-battery powered (supplied); Low-battery alert
- Non-strobe version also available with new and improved features
- Optional rim cylinder for exterior arming/disarming
|Dimensions||11” x 2 1/2” x 2 3/8” (22.8cm x 6.3cm x 6.8cm) (LxWxD) (Length 11” with Strobe; 9” without Strobe)|
|Finish||Metallic Silver or Metallic Bronze|
|Sounding Device||Piezo electronic sounder sweep siren, steady or pulsing, 110dB at 10 feet|
|Relay Contacts||(Form-C) rated at 24V AC/DC at 1A (non-inductive)|
|Shipping Weight||1 lb, 10 oz.|
To place your order for an Alarm Lock PG21 Siren Lock, or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.