The Mul-T-Lock Traka 21 Key Management System is an ideal access control solution for any security need that requires an audit system for key management. Using RFID technology and a sturdy design the Traka 21 can track and produce audit trails on 21 keysets and up to 1,000 users.
Applications for the Traka 21 include commercial security of assets in automotive dealership keys (in both sales are service center areas), construction and trucking industries just to name a few.
- User, key and access rights administration
- Up to 1,000 users
- Screen-based audit trail and reporting capability or export via USB port
- 21 robust, long-life iFobs with security seals
- 21 locking receptors with LEDs
- Robust and compact steel housing eliminates exposed hinges and obvious access points
- Manual override and door release functions in case of emergency
- Audible alarms
- Stand-alone plug and play with advanced RFID technology
- Touchscreen interface
- PIN access to designated keys or keysets which are individually locked in place
- Keys are securely attached using special security seals
- Simple to configure through setup wizard
- No requirement for network connection or PC
- Concealed robust fixing points allow secure wall-fixing
- Mains operated with optional battery backup
To place your order for a Mul-T-Lock Traka 21 Key Management System or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.