The Sargent Profile Series v.G1.5 locks are stand-alone and can be optimized for remote RF fob “panic” actuating, which is ideal in classrooms that may need lockdown capabilities during intruder situations. Adaptable in its usage, the Profile Series v.G1.5 can be individually deployed on interior or exterior doors for use without networking or hardwiring. The optional RF Fob can be programmed for a “panic mode” to be triggered from anywhere within 75 feet of the lock.
- Supports 2,000 users
- Provides 2,000 event audit trail
- Credential support:
- HID® 125 kHz prox card
- RF fob
- Available with keypad for dual factor authentication
- Programmable via keypad, data transfer device (DTD), or PDA* (*DTD required for Windows Vista and later)
- Available with key override
- Supports multiple types of users, such as extended, temporary, or supervisory
- Available in mortise lock, cylindrical lock, or exit device configurations
- ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Grade 1 cylindrical lock
- For Windstorm Certifications
- Motor-driven cylindrical lock
- Latch brass, 1/2″ (13mm) throw; UL Listed 3/4″ (19mm) throw available
- 2-3/4″ (70mm) backset standard. Contact your local IDN Branch for other backsets available as special order.
- For 1-3/4″ (44mm) thick door standard. Contact your local IDN Branch for other door thickness available as special order.
- Handed (field-changeable)
- Heavy duty lever spring return
- Steel mounting studs
- 3 through-bolt position combinations
- Operates with 6 “AA” alkaline batteries (included)
- Three RF actuation modes: passage, unlock/relock or panic
- UL and cUL Listed for fire doors
- Typical operating distance of 35 to 75 feet on inside of door; 10 to 25 feet on outside of door* (*Depends on building construction)
To place your order for a Sargent® Profile Series v.G1.5 Standalone Lock or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.