Schlage ND Conversion Kits to Upgrade Several ND Lock Functions
Schlage is pleased to offer a variety of ND conversion kits to upgrade several ND lock functions to Classroom Security or Corridor function locks providing updated security for any classroom. These kits allow end users to choose which Grade 1 ND lock function best fits their school’s current emergency policies and procedures and means of upgrading their security without purchasing all new locks.
- Classroom to Classroom Security (ND70/94 to ND75/95)
- Vestibule to Classroom Security (ND60/93 to ND75/95)
- Classroom to Corridor (ND70/94 to ND73/97)
- Kits will support all finishes, lever styles and cylinder options where applicable
- Kits will not include cylinders
Classroom Security function locks allow a door to be locked from the inside with a key in the case of an emergency. Corridor function locks are secured from the inside when the door is shut by pushing a push button. The push button is released when the door is accidentally closed or by turning the lever on the inside, reducing accidental lockouts.
Contact your local IDN Branch to place your order or for a quote on the ND Conversion Kit by Schlage.