Von Duprin’s Guard-X (2670) Exit Alarm Lock brings a heavy-duty, aluminum cast latch case to an alarm exit locking device that’s able to resist tampering and vandalism. Once the Guard-X’s alarm is triggered by an unauthorized exit, it cannot be reset or relatched by anyone without an authorized key. Built with the highest standards for building codes, the Guard-X is compliant with widely adopted NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, UL listed for panic- and fire-rated hardware (UL305) and ANSI A156.3, Grade 1 certified.
- Heavy-Duty Design stainless steel deadbolt
- 2″ x 1/2″ (51mm x 13mm)
- 3/4″ (19mm) throw
- Anti-tampering & anti-vandalism designed to prevent unauthorized relatching or resetting of the alarm
- UL listed for Panic Exit Hardware (UL305)
- 100-decibel alarm
- Armed indicator light
- Standard warning sign is in English with Braille (Available in French and Spanish)
- Available in standard rim cylinder (Ordered separately)
- Large stainless steel deadbolt 2″ x 1/2″; 3/4″ (19mm) throw
- Tamper- and vandalism-resistant design
- Withstands up to 1600 lbs of static load force
- 100-decibel battery operated alarm (standard 9-volt battery included)
- NFPA 101® Life Safety Code compliant
- ANSI A156.3 Grade 1 Panic Hardware (250,000 cycles)
To place your order for a Von Duprin Guard-X Exit Alarm Lock, or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.