The MS21 Short-range Touchless Actuator from BEA is state-of-the art in touchless activation plates.
Utilizing capacitance technology to detect and trigger activation in automatic doors, the low profile and hands-free MS21 includes a stainless steel faceplate and illuminated LED mounting ring for maximum durability and visibility. Other innovative features include adjustable detection zones, audible alerts, NEMA 4-rated enclosure and customizable faceplate text and logos. The MS21 is ideal for healthcare facilities, clean rooms, washdown areas, and a variety of other applications.
- Touchless design reduces spread of bacteria, disease and contamination
- LED illumination increases plate visibility
- Stainless steel faceplate improves durability and reduces deterioration caused by liquids and other cleaning agents
- Low profile, beveled design reduces accidental damage from errant objects like carts or hospital beds
- Various design options available to match any application
- Audible alert can be turned on or off to signal activation
- Adjustable detection zone provides added levels of customization
To place your order for a BEA MS21 Short-range Touchless Actuator, or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.