IDN Company: IDN-Acme
Title/Position: Inside Sales
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Denver, CO
IDN is a leading distributor of security hardware, access control systems, video surveillance equipment, doors & frames, locksmithing tools, and related security products.
Based in Denver, CO, the individual in this position is responsible for providing superior service to customers throughout the Denver area.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Assisting customers by phone and in person (for walk-in traffic/counter sales)
- Using the computer system to provide information on price and availability
- Order processing and related customer assistance. In addition to handling stock orders, this includes processing special orders, presenting promotions, resolving pricing situations, handling customer returns and credit situations, and related tasks
- Manufacturer/vendor contact for factory orders
- Outbound customer calls to assist in growing the local business
This individual should excel in a team-oriented work environment – working with the branch staff and outside sales representative to ensure that customer expectations are exceeded and providing contributions that support customer retention goals and company/branch growth objectives.
Key Working Relationships:
The successful candidate will report to the Branch Manager at IDN-Denver. The individual will work closely with other staff members and with the local Outside Sales representative.
- Experience with locksmithing, security hardware and/or related items
- 1 to 3 years Inside Sales/ Customer Service experience (distribution industry preferred)
- Strong computer skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel)
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to multi-task
- Team player
IDN, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. To express your interest in applying for this position, please provide the following information and attach a copy of your resume for consideration.