IDN Company: IDN-H. Hoffman
Title/Position: Outbound Call Agent/Inside Sales
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Norridge, IL
IDN is a leading distributor of security hardware, access control systems, video surveillance equipment, doors & frames, locksmithing tools, and related security products seeking a full-time employee for an Inside Sales position.
Based in Norridge, IL the individual in this position is responsible for providing superior service for customers throughout the Chicago area.
Responsibilities include the following:
- In charge of outbound calls to existing customers and prospects throughout the Midwest
- Assisting customers by phone and in person (for walk-in traffic/counter sales)
- Using the computer system to provide information on price and availability
- Order processing and related customer assistance. In addition to handling stock orders, this includes processing special orders, presenting promotions, handling customer returns and related tasks.
- Warehouse operations (receiving, picking, packing, shipping)
- Manufacturer/vendor contact for factory orders
This individual should excel in a team-oriented work environment — working with the branch staff to ensure that customer expectations are exceeded and providing contributions that support customer retention goals and company/branch growth objectives.
Key Working Relationships:
The successful candidate will report to the Branch Manager at IDN-Chicago. The individual will work closely with other staff members and with the local Outside Sales representative.
- 1 – 3 years of experience with integrators, locksmiths, and/or security hardware
- Develop value added services to Locksmiths and integrators who are currently doing access control or want to get into access control.
- Offer training, technical support, and customer service to help customers put access control systems together. This may include electric strikes, keypads, readers, panels, hardwire systems or stand alone wireless systems.
- Strong computer skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task
- Team player
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
To express your interest in applying for this position, please provide the following information and attach a copy of your resume for consideration.