IDN Company: IDN-H. Hoffman
Title/Position: Outside Sales
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Norridge, IL
IDN is a leading distributor of security hardware, access control systems, video surveillance equipment, doors & frames, locksmithing tools, and related security products seeking a full-time employee for an Inside Sales position.
Based in Chicago, the individual in this position is directly responsible for the development and performance of all outside sales activities pertaining to Multifamily, General Contractors, Locksmiths, and Overhead Door Companies in the Chicagoland area . The individual is responsible for achieving maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values. This includes establishing plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the designated geographic area.
Responsibilities include the following:
Directly responsible for all sales activities pertaining to Multifamily, General Contractors, Locksmiths, and Overhead Door Companies and related new account development in Chicagoland area (as an assigned Territory)
Key Working Relationships:
The successful candidate will report to the Sales Manager and will work closely with other staff members at the IDN-Chicago branch.
- Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Works closely and cooperatively with Inside Sales, Marketing, Operations, and Accounting
- Demonstrates excellence in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
- Meets or exceeds all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and closes.
- Maintains contact with all customers in the assigned Chicago territory to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
To express your interest in applying for this position, please provide the following information and attach a copy of your resume for consideration.