IDN Company: IDN-Armstrong’s
Title/Position: Outside Sales
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Maryland/Washington D.C.
IDN is a leading distributor of security hardware, access control systems, video surveillance equipment, doors & frames, locksmithing tools, and related security products.
The individual in this position is responsible for maintaining existing accounts and acquiring new business in Maryland and Washington D.C.
Responsibilities include the following:
• Growing profitable sales by making sales calls to locksmith dealers and commercial end-users
• Develop an itinerary that maximizes the best use of time with the most opportunity for sales growth
• Offer solutions to door hardware and security needs
• Work with sales people within the local branches
• Monitor actions using on-line contact management program
Key Working Relationships:
The successful candidate will report to the Director of Sales and Marketing in Chamblee, GA. The individual will work closely with other staff members and with the local branch managers.
• 3-5 years sales experience with locksmithing, door or security hardware
• Strong computer skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Goal oriented and self motivated
• Team player
• Some overnight travel
• Compensation: Base pay plus commission, car allowance, cell phone allowance and travel expenses
• Benefits: Healthcare and 401K
IDN, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
To express your interest in applying for this position, please provide the following information and attach a copy of your resume for consideration.