IDN Company: IDN-Wilco
Title/Position: Sales Manager
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: San Leandro, CA
IDN is a leading distributor of security hardware, access control systems, video surveillance equipment, doors & frames, locksmithing tools, and related security products.
Based in the San Leandro, CA area, the individual in this position is responsible for the development and performance of outside sales activities and sales personnel pertaining to new and existing business for IDN-Wilco. The individual is responsible for achieving maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values. This includes creating and executing plans to expand the customer base in the designated geographic area (primarily northern and southern California and parts of Nevada).
Responsibilities include the following:
• Growing profitable sales by making and directing sales calls to locksmith dealers and commercial end-users
• Hiring, developing, and working with sales personnel
• Developing an itinerary that maximizes the use of time for selling efforts for self and for others
• Providing timely feedback to senior management regarding company sales performance.
• Identifying and offering solutions to door hardware and security needs at the customer level
• Ensuring accurate records/reporting related to call scheduling, activity reporting, and contact management as related to the use of the company’s CRM software
Key Working Relationships:
The successful candidate will report to the company president. The individual will have direct responsibility for making field sales calls and for managing field sales personnel. He/she will work closely with other staff members at the San Leandro branch and throughout the company (cross-functionally).
• 3-10 years sales experience
• 3-10 years sales management experience
• Strong product knowledge in the areas of mechanical door hardware, electronic access control systems, and/or doors and frames.
• Strong computer skills. Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Goal oriented and self-motivated
• Team player and team leader
• Some overnight travel required
IDN, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. To express your interest in applying for this position, please provide the following information and attach a copy of your resume for consideration.