|Nashville Allegion Locknetics Counter Day,|
|Nashville CompX Counter Day,|
|Milwaukee Paxton Access Control Workshops,|
|Toronto Ilco Advanced Diagnostics Traveling Van Road Show,|
|Minneapolis Cansec Training Class,|
|IDN-Minneapolis Trade Show,|
|Atlanta Allegion Locknetics Counter Day,|
|National Harbor, MD|
|ALOA Convention and Security Expo,|
|Omaha TownSteel Open House,|
|Grand Rapids, MI|
|Grand Rapids Trade Show,|
|Fargo Customer Appreciation Day,|
|Milwaukee BratFest and Trade Show,|
|Security Canada Central International Security Conference & Exposition,|
|Hoffman Estates, IL|
|Chicago Security Convention,|
IDN-Minneapolis Cansec Training Class | Join IDN-Minneapolis Tuesday, June 26, 2018 for a Cansec Hands-on Training Class.
- Learning about the SmartLock Pro Plus Access Control System
- Easy to Install
- Free software with simple user interface
- Works with or without a network connection
- Supports up to 120 doors and 4,800 users
- Custom access schedules and profiles
- Comprehensive audit trail and reporting
- Photo badge integration option
FREE! One Door Kit* for those in attendance! *One per company; Maximum 10 kits for the class available.
Register early — Space is limited and dealt with on first come, first served basis.
Hands-on Training Class
Tuesday, June 26, 2018
6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
5:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
8900 Wentworth Ave. So., Suite B
Bloomington, MN 55420
$25 per person/$40 per shop (Maximum 2 people)
|Event Starts In:||