Mechanical Hardware: (Click for Solutions)
- Are all doors in the facility equipped with properly functioning, code compliant hardware?
- Are all doors equipped with access control have a properly functioning door closer?
- Do any doors sag or rub?
- Are cabinets containing sensitive material / information properly secured?
- Do employees have lockers to secure their valuables?
Electronic Hardware: (Click for Solutions)
- Do you have requirements to control the flow of people through your facility or restrict access to specific areas?
- Are there sterile/”clean” locations in your facility where biometrics would have an advantage over hand held / conventional credentials?
- Is security notified if a door becomes propped open?
- Would being notified when a person attempts to gain access to a door they don’t have access to be beneficial?
- Are server cabinets restricted by access control?
- Do you have requirements for automatic doors for limited mobility employees or better traffic flow?
- Would existing mechanical hardware benefit from the addition of electronic components in order to better control the opening?
Door Hardware Accessories: (Click for Solutions)
Cabinet Hardware: (Click for Solutions)
Perimeter/Exterior Security: (Click for Solutions)
- Are your perimeter doors equipped with exit devices?
- Are there any windows that may be susceptible to break and enter?
- Would it be beneficial to control your facilities incoming / outgoing vehicle traffic?
- Would you like to know when exterior doors are being held open?
- Are gates being secured / controlled?
- Does security ensure that all perimeter doors are secured after hours?
- Are all exterior valves/controls secured from tampering?
Surveillance: (Click for Solutions)
Lockout Tagout: (Click for Solutions)
Padlocks: (Click for Solutions)
Lockers: (Click for Solutions)
Key Control: (Click for Solutions)
- Are your facilities keys easily duplicated?
- Do you want greater control over who has copies of the keys?
- Do you require pick / drill resistant cylinders?
- Do you know where your most important / Master keys are?
- Do you know when your keys will be returned?
- If keys are found do you know what they are for / who they belong to?
- Do you know some key cabinets will help reduce your insurance premiums?
- Would you benefit from having motorized equipment keys stored on the vehicle via a secure box?
Doors & Frames: (Click for Solutions)
Equipment: (Click for Solutions)
Safes: (Click for Solutions)
Complementary Items: (Click for Solutions)
- Are doors reinforced at the location of the lock to protect from damage?
- Are corners and frames protected from damage from equipment?
- Does the facility need to attach a keyless lock on a gate or fence?
- Do levers or knobs need protection from impact damage?
- Are doors protected from mops, carts, and more?
- Are exit signs, motion detectors, beacons, strobes, speakers, or lights at risk of vandalism or damage?
- Are doors within the facility needing to be locked with a slide bolt?
- Are heavy doors able to swing freely without issues from the door closer?