Difference between PT and PT4 Key | Ask the Experts


I have a key marked “A1145L”, can I get cylinders for this key?



A1145L is the ILCO name for their key blank in the Schlage “L” keyway. The “L” keyway is master-milled to operate the Schlage “C, E, F, and G” keyways. You can get cylinders in any of the preceding keyways and they will accept that key blank, but there are no cylinder manufactured in only that keyway.

For additional information or to place an order, contact your local IDN.

In addition to a broad offering of product and service solutions, IDN offers pre-sale and post-sale technical support.  The benefit to you is that we make security simple.  Whether your task is related to high-security systems, electronic access control, door installation, or other, our experts are here to assist.  Just let us know how we can help. 

Do you have a question, or need a quote? Contact your local IDN Branch, or ask the Electronic Access Control Ace through our website.

© Copyright IDN, Inc.