Ask the Experts | Ask the Key Wizard | YM35P Substitute Key Blank

Question: I have a key with the number YM35P on it. What blank can I use to duplicate it?


Answer: That is a Keyline USA (formerly Bianchi) blank.  Substitutes would be the Ilco YH35RBP, X248, or YM63; JMA YAMA-26D.P or YAMA-26D; and Silca YH35RATE, YH35RBP or YH35R.


Do you have a question, or need a quote? Contact your local IDN Branch, or ask the Key Wizard through our website.

© Copyright IDN, Inc.