The ABH 6800Q Hospital Quiet Latch is a latch designed for use in Healthcare and Hospital facilities to create a quieter environment for patients under their care. Made to comply to ADA requirements and UL listed in the US and Canada, the ABH 6800Q is ready to meet most hospital building code standards.
Applications for the ABH 6800Q Hospital Quiet Latch include Hospital NICU, Maternity Rooms and any other type of room that benefits from silent access.
- 0 dB gained during push and pull action
- Less than 5 lbs. to activate latch — meets ADA requirements
- Field reversible handing
- All BHMA finishes available
- Custom engraving available
- Patented linear acting cam for smooth operation
- One continuous heavy duty spring
- UL listed in USA and Canada
- Cover projection 7/8“, handle projection 2-5/8“
- 2-3/4“, 3-3/4“, 5″, 7” backsets
- Handling can be easily changed in the field (unless engraved handles used)
- Lead lining and engraving available — animal prints available
- Roller latch conversion kit available, Part No. 601B
- Exit only available — 6840 Series
- Patent pending
To place your order for an ABH 6800Q Hospital Quiet Latch or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.