Introducing the ACS-LPP – Low Powered Prox Access Control System by RCI, A DORMA Group Company. The ACS-LPP is a low powered, battery operated access control with proximity reader. A complete cabinet system or single door kit. The kit comes complete with a proximity reader, controller and lock.
The LPP proximity reader and electric strike are powered by two 9-Volt alkaline batteries, providing up to 40,000 operations per set of batteries. It uses low frequency 125kHz proximity cards or fobs that are standard for all HID Proximity access credentials using 26-Bit.
The Low Powered Prox Access Control System is designed for remote applications or applications where running power is not practical. It provides a high level of access control and eliminates the need for extra credentials since it enables existing employee proximity badges to be programmed to the LPP.
Features & Benefits:
- Up to 40,000 cycles per set of batteries before battery change required
- A complete single door access control system in one easy-to-install-kit
- Quick and easy plug-in installation and setup
- Interoperable with most 125-kHz Proximity Protocols
- Supports applications where power is difficult to get to
- Cost effective solution – no running or hardwiring of cables required
- Ideal replacement for mechanical keypad
- Reader fits on mullion frames
- Aesthetically pleasing design – Surface mounts on standard back box
- Easy programming – simple add/delete credentials
- Maintains access control in the event of a power outage
- Low battery warning LED remains visible for 250 operations on 1 battery and 500 operations for 2 batteries
- Simple battery replacement – no dismantling of controller, simply lift lid and drop in (see inset photo above)
- Emergency battery access available in the event of battery failure
- Built in LED and sounder indicates status and provides visual entry confirmation
- Accepts up to 250 users
- Number of Users: Up to 250
- Operating Temperature: 0ºF to 132ºF (-20ºC to 55ºC)
- Power Requirements: One or Two 9-Volt Battery (Two 9V Batteries included in the kit)
- “Door Open” time frame: 5 seconds
- Harness (wire) length: 3 Feet
- Reader (Prox): 75.2mm x 42.2mm x 18.2mm
- Main Power Controller (driver/controller): 110mm x 73mm x 23.5mm
Do you have a question, or need a quote? Contact your local IDN Branch, or feel free to fill out our IDN Experts Follow-up form below.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kathleen Kempf is the Marketing Manager at IDN-H. Hoffman.