ADA EZ PRO PLUS Series Door Closer is designed for accommodating the highest standards and requirements of ADA compliance in Hospitals and Health Care, Industrial, Multi-Family, Property Management and Senior Living facilities. Able to be used with applications that require continuous duty operations, the ADA EZ PRO PLUS will fit virtually* any size door or frame.
Outfitted with a regenerative drive system that stores charges in an onboard battery, the ADA EZ PRO PLUS can be installed without the need for electrical power or hardwiring.
The ADA EZ PRO PLUS can be used on doors with butt hinges, offset pivots, center pivots, narrow stile, medium stile, wide stile and flush doors and with blades stop, standard stop, and wide stop frame types.
(*Cannot be used on doors using swing clear hinges or balanced doors.)
- Automatic Handing Selector: Handing is automatically configured during Auto Tune process.
- Non-Handed Push-and-Go: Door movement activates door open cycle or recycles door
- Power Close: Motor closes door held open by wind, stack pressure, or latch bolt
- Dynamic Braking: Prevents door from opening faster than the programmed open speed, Selectable On / Off.
- Electronic Back Check Brake: Last 5 degrees of door opening are cushioned by back check (always on)
- Micro Touch Open Force Control: Applies a smooth, even, continuous open force (always on). Open force is fully adjustable using the custom programming settings.
- Regenerative Drive System: The act of opening and closing generates power to charge an onboard battery pack eliminating the need for electrical power.
- New Power Pack Design Includes:
- Power Port: Battery charger connection without bottom cover removal
- 24V DC Input Port: Power connection for continuous duty operation (LED = polarity correct)
- Auxiliary Activation Input Port: Optional hardwired activation switch / relay input
- Battery Charge Indicator: Four level indicator measures remaining battery charge
- Integral ON / OFF Selector Switch: Allows unit to be turned off by rocker switch
- Battery Back Up: Hardwired units allow for 2,000 door activations after a building power failure
- ADA EZ PRO Operator:
- Push Side Mounting: Parallel Arm
- Black Cover: Standard
- Narrow Style Push Buttons (2)
- Heavy Duty – Stainless Steel 1¾” x 4½” Jamb Mount Weatherized
- Wireless (RF) Transmitters
- 1015P Hardwire Kit:
- 24V DC Transformer
- Armored Door Cord with End Links
- 50 Feet Of Low Voltage Cable
- Power Port Connector
Installing ADA EZ PRO PLUS Series Door Operator and Door Arm
To place your order for an ADA EZ PRO PLUS Series Door Closer or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.