Adams Rite introduced the RITE Touch at ASIS 2013. It is the first digital lock specifically designed and crafted for glass door applications. With a thin, low profile design and sleek Magic Mirror user interface, the Adams Rite RITE Touch offers sophisticated styling and convenience. It also requires no holes or other modifications to the door, making installation quick and easy. It is applied to the door with glue, is a standalone battery operated lock requiring no hardwire.
The lock offers flexible access control with single or double glass door compatibility and dual credential access control via card reader or personal PIN code. For use on interior doors, it includes a fire detection sensor, break-in and damage alarm, it is electronic shock resistant and features a dual action, safe thumb turn. It is battery powered, emergency access power capable, and provides an automatic locking feature option.
- Surface mounted installation
- Visible operation status
- Automatic locking option
- Battery powered
- Emergency access power capable
- Compatible with single or double doors
- Access control using a Card Reader (1 card); or personal PIN code (up to 12 digits, 5 user codes)
- Dual action, safe thumb turn
- Fire detection sensor
- Break in and damage alarm
- Electronic shock resistant
- 4 AA Alkaline batteries
- Operating voltage: 4.5 – 6V
- Operating Temperature: 5 to 130 degrees F (-15 to 55 degrees C)
- Front Body: 9/16″ D x 2-7/8″ W x 7-5/16″ H
- Back Body: 1-15/16″ D x 3-1/16″ W x 7-1/2″ H
Contact your local IDN to place your order or for additional information.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kathleen Kempf is the Marketing Manager at IDN-H. Hoffman.