If you are like most locksmiths this summer, you are currently working on a school job, or many school jobs. It seems a lot of schools are increasing security. Some schools may have an issue with funding the enhancements, and this is one solution.
Aiphone has a cost-effective solution for viewing a visitor at the door before allowing access to the building. Who’s at the door?
Aiphone has just launched a newly enhanced product: The JM Series
The JM Series features a 7” touchscreen for system navigation, door release, and viewing visitors on the large display. Hands-free and handset communication is featured on all inside stations while picture memory records images onto an SD/SDHC card. The JM Series supports up to 8 inside stations for internal communication and 4 door stations.
- 7” touchscreen panel – NEW TO AIPHONE!
- Hands-free (VOX) or handset communication
- Camera position and zoom can be set for call-in
- Includes two N/O door release contacts (add RY-3DL for 3~4 doors)
- High resolution color TFT LCD screen
- Camera can be adjusted to compensate for bright illumination
- Picture memory records up to 20 calls to internal memory and max. 1,000 calls to removable SD / SDHC card (not included)
- Entry can be monitored without alerting visitors they are being viewed, even at night
- 1 output to control a secondary device like a light, gate, or additional door
- Video out to DVR via supplied connector
- Digital PanTilt and Zoom camera eliminates blind spots with 170° wide angle lens (audio / video door stations)
- Card and keypad access door stations available
- Homerun or daisy chain wiring options (see installation manual for details)
- 4 door stations and up to 8 inside locations!
To place your order for an Aiphone JM Series Handset Video Intercom with 7-Inch Touchscreen or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kathleen Kempf is the Marketing Manager at IDN-H. Hoffman.