The Alarm Controls KP-400 Digital Keypad is a vandal-resistant keypad designed with durability and weather-resistance in mind. Outfits with backlit metal keys and a sturdy meta housing, the KP-400 is an ideal application in Industrial/Commercial buildings or Property Management and Multi-Family Housing.
- Vandal-resistant and weather-proof
- Fully programmable from the keypad
- 302 stainless steel faceplate with tamper-proof screws
- Black powder coated die cast aluminum back box
- Keys are backlit for visibility in dark areas
- Two programmable S.P.D.T. relays
- Die cast metal keys with audible and visual key press
- Built-in tamper switch, built-in buzzer
- Request to exit input
- Anti-tailgating feature
- Man trap option
- Red, yellow and green LEDS indicated status of keypad
- Operates on 12V or 24V AC or DC, auto sensing
- Output 1: capacity of 100 user codes, code length 4 to 8 digits
- Output 2: 100 user codes, code length 4 to 8 digits
- Conforms to IP66 code, dust-proof and water-proof from powerful direct water spray in any direction
- Duress output and door prop open alarm
To place your order for the Alarm Controls KP-400 Digital Keypad or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.