The Alarm Lock Trilogy DL3500 Series Mortise Lock is a high-security, standalone access control lock that can be programmed for scheduled egress for up to 300 user codes levels. The DL3500 Series features an event audit trail system that tracks up to 40,000 events.
Applications for the Alarm Lock Trilogy DL3500 Series Mortise Lock include interior and exterior doors where a high-security standalone access control door lock are needed: Multi-Family Housing, Property Management and high-rise commercial buildings.
- 300 User codes: Master, manager, supervisor & basic users.
- All Trilogy Mortise Lock Models are weatherproof and operate from -20 to 151 degrees F (-29 to 66 degrees C)
- Fingertip – or Windows PC-Programmable.
- Real time clock enables up to 500 scheduled events and holiday schedules.
- 40,000 Event audit trail provides a printed time/date-stamped log of all electronic activity.
- Audit trail polling to handheld infrared printer, PC or data transfer module.
- Standalone access control system with long-life batteries and low battery alert.
- Choose either left or right-handed, classroom or deadbolt function models
- Exceptionally durable with both strong clutch mechanism and stainless steel latchbolt and deadbolt (where applicable).
- Quick Passage mode enabled with any authorized user codes and function code (does not require lock be in program mode)
- Available in four finishes (US 26D, 26, 5 & 3), plus special order finishes (including US10B).
- Available in standard Trilogy leverset (straight) or with new Regal (curved) handle trim
Scheduled Events: Program to lock/unlock; disable/enable users; 4 built-in time schedules
Audit Trail with Time/Date Stamp: Provides a printable record of all electronic activity, including, unlock/lock events, program mode changes, user entry, keypad lockout, remote release events, unauthorized code attempts, etc.
- 4 Programming levels
- 4 User groups
- 3 to 6 digit codes
- One-time service code
- Total user lockout code
- First-Manager-In feature set
- All-time panic exit function from within premises. From the inside of the door, a single turn of the lever simultaneously releases latchbolt and deadbolt (where applicable).
- Tri-colored LED indicator indicates code acceptance or denial (green or red, respectively), or low battery condition (yellow).
- Non-volatile memory of both programming and audit trail activity
- Keypad lockout after numerous attempts to guess codes
- Programmable Form C Relay functions for scheduled on manual control of CCTV, lighting, ambush function, alarm system, etc.
- Standard ANSI 115.1 Mortise prep modified with added through-bolt holes.
|Operation:||Authorized digital code enables outside lever to retract latchbolt, deadlocking latch and deadbolt (where applicable). Inside lever is always in passage mode and permits instant egress.|
|Operating Temperature:||Weatherproof lock operating range from -20 to 151 degrees F (-29 to 66 degrees C)|
|Keypad:||Weatherproof all-metal, 12-button programmable for multi-level access functions.|
|Programming:||Locking modes, event schedules, group or individual user codes, master and management codes, passage and emergency or service code, lockout and remote override capability and allowable entry time (3, 10 or 15 seconds), etc. are programmable through the keypad, from the Data Transfer Module (AL-DTM) or using any PC running Alarm Lock DL-Windows Software.|
|Audit Trail:||Locks’ entry activity log can be polled to the Data Transfer Module (AL-DTM), any PC using DL-Windows Software, and/or can be on-site printed using the hand-held infrared printer (AL-IR1).|
|Power:||5AA alkaline batteries extended operations, furnished. Audible low battery alert, visual and audible entry indicators, 80,000 cycles, typical.|
|Door Thickness:||Standard 1-3/4” (4.46cm) thickness. (Accepts 1-3/8” to 1-7/8” or 3.5 to 4.7cm). Call factory for thicker door requirements.|
|Backset:||2-3/4” (7.01 cm)|
|Door Prep:||Standard ANSI 115.1 Mortise prep, modified with added through-bolt holes.|
|Cylinder:||1-3/8” (3.5cm) mortise cylinder supplied. 1-3/8” – 1-1/2” (3.5 – 3.82cm) mortise cylinders accepted. Classroom Models are supplied with cylinder with straight cam. Deadbolt Models are supplied with cylinder with cloverleaf cam.|
|Classroom Models:||Feature stainless steel latchbolt with 3/4” (1.91cm) projection and deadlocking latch.|
|Deadbolt Models:||Feature stainless steel deadbolt with 1” (2.55cm) projection, latchbolt with 3/4” (1.91cm) projection and deadlocking latch. Deadbolt may be projected from key cylinder from outside door or turnpiece from inside door.|
|Interchangeable Cores:||Will accept interchangeable core mortise cylinders with compatible cams. Call factory for details.|
|Trim:||Standard Trilogy Handle Leverset (squared) or optional Regal curved lever handle.|
|Handing:||Specify Right or Left hand when ordering. If reverse handing is required, lock is field reversible. See installation instructions for directions.|
|Strike:||ASA strike supplied, matched to classroom or deadbolt function model & lock handing. Standard strike is 4-7/8” (12.43cm) and includes combination wood/metal screws.|
|Finishes:||US26D Satin Chrome, US5 Antique Brass, US3 Polished Brass, US26 Polished Chrome. (Other finishes, including US10B, available as special order.)|
|Compliances:||Steelcase lock body meets BHMA specifications for Grade 1 locks. UL Listed to the 10C Positive Pressure Specification. Latchbolt is UL Listed, and 3-hour fire rated. FCC Certified. ADA compliant levers.|
Do you have a question, or need a quote? Contact your local IDN Branch, or feel free to fill out our IDN Experts Follow-up form below.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications and Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.