The Alarm Lock Trilogy DL4100/4500 Series Electronic Door Lock are pushbutton, electronic access control solutions for doors and each iteration includes audit trailing, lock-down applications, and scheduled events. The Alarm Lock Trilogy DL4100/4500 are standalone locks that requires no wiring to install and can be programmed for “privacy” and “residency” modes of access. These electronic door locks are built to UL listing specifications and come with ADA compliant levers meeting the specifications required for most building codes and regulations. Regardless of security needs for PIN (DL) or proximity (PDL) credentials, either can be matched with a cylindrical lockset (4100 Series) or a mortise lockset (4500 Series).
Applications for the Alarm Lock Trilogy DL4100/4500 Series Electronic Door Lock include office and commercial building access control systems, school and university lockdown solutions and single-occupancy bathrooms.
- Users are individually programmed to use a PIN
- Up to 2,000 three to six digit user codes
- Weatherproof for use inside and out
- Fingertip (keypad) or Windows PC-programmable
- Scheduled events:
- Up to 500 scheduled events and holiday schedules
- Program to lock/unlock; disable/enable
- Audit Trail with time/date stamp log:
- Log up to 40,000 events with the Audit Trail
- Logs include users, time, date, credential type, locking action, unauthorized code attempts, program mode changes
- Non-volatile memory of both programming and audit trail activity
- Programmable Form C Relay functions for schedules of manual control of CCTV, lighting, ambush function, alarm system, etc.
- Bilingual Privacy and Residency Instructional Signs supplied with lock
|Specifications:||4100 Cylindrical||4500 Mortise|
|Door Thickness:||Fits 1-5/8” to 1-7/8“. For 1-3/8” doors use S6072 spacers. Other thickness, please consult factory.||Standard 1-3/4” (4.46cm) thickness. Accepts 1-3/8” to 1-7/8” or 3.5 to 4.7 cm|
|Backset:||2-3/4” standard. (2-3/8” also available)||2-3/4“|
|Strike:||1-1/8” x 2-3/4” T strike standard. With screws for wood or metal jambs. 1-1/4” x 4-7/8” (ASA strike included)||ASA strike supplied, matched to classroom or deadbolt function model & lock handing. Standard strike is 4-7/8” (12.43 cm) and includes combination wood/metal screws.|
|Latchbolt:||UL Listed, and 3-hour fire rated||UL Listed, and 3-hour fire rated|
|Handing:||For mortise locksets only.||Specify Right or Left hand when ordering. If reverse handing is required, lock is field reversible. See installation instructions for directions.|
|Power:||5AA alkaline batteries, furnished. Audible low battery alert, visual and audible entry indicators; 60,000 cycles, typical.||5AA alkaline batteries extended operations, furnished. Also optional AC auxiliary power using 6-12 volt power supply. Audible low battery alert, visual and audible entry indicators, 60.000 cycles, typical.|
|Keypad:||Weatherproof, all-metal, 12-button programmable for multi-level access functions. Proximity antenna housing molded of ultra high strength, impact resistant Lexan®.||Rugged weather-resistant all-metal, 12-button programmable for multi-level access functions.|
|Door prep:||Standard ANSI A115 Series prep, modified by adding additional through-bolt holes.||Standard ANSI 115.1 Mortise prep. modified with added through-bolt holes.|
|Interchangeable Core models:||
To place your order for an Alarm Lock Trilogy DL4100/4500 Series Electronic Door Lock or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.