An excerpt from Inc.com
Locksmiths, whether or not you have a brick-and-mortar building, you need to advertise yourself to your local community. Stop them from searching Google and possibly getting a scammer. Bring them your business through word of mouth, and local advertising.
Getting Press: 8 Tips for Going Hyperlocal
National advertising campaigns might sound amazing in theory, but an entrepreneur’s secret marketing weapon could be waiting right outside the front door. We asked eight successful founders from the Young Entrepreneur Council to name some creative ways businesses can use hyperlocal press to their advantage. Here are their best answers.
1. Offer Hyperlocal Examples
2. Take Advantage of Your Roots
3. Promote Local Stories to Up Your Social Shares
4. Make Local Reporters the Stars
5. Get the Press Involved
6. Become the Local Expert
7. Make Your Company Relevant by Giving Back
8. Pitch Angles You Want and Control the Message