BEST Access 664 Heavy Duty Continuous Hinges are designed for toughness and when used made to last the life of its building. BEST Access 664 Heavy Duty Continuous Hinges come lubricated with polytetrafluoroethylene for maximum durability. Each hinge is made from 6065 T5 aluminum and come out of the box with UL-certified 90-minute fire rating (also available with UL-certified 3-hour fire rated fire pins).
- Distributes door weight and stress along the full length of door and frame
- Ideal for retrofit applications
- No misaligned pivot points of individual hinges
- Clear aluminum and dark bronze anodized finishes
- Standard duty and heavy duty conform to ANSI/BHMA Standard A156.26-1996, Grade 1
- LifeSpan® hinge covered by a limited lifetime warranty for the life of the building
- Engineered with polymer PTFE bearing for maximum durability
- Anti-spinning through-bolts reduce installation labor costs
- Universal cover plates for all configurations
- 90-minute rating standard on all hinges
- 3-hour rating available with fire pins (FP)
- Hinges can be furnished as follows:
- with hospital tips (HT)
- with dutch door prep
- custom length Replacement covers available separately
To place your order for BEST Access 664 Heavy Duty Continuous Hinges, or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.