The Camden Door Controls CX-ED1410 Fire-rated, Electric Strike is a quality cylindrical strike designed for application flexibility and UL listed quality. Each Camden Door Controls CX-ED1410 comes with field-selectable voltage and fail safe/secure operation and a stainless-steel ANSI faceplate.
Note: Fire rating applicable only while in fail secure mode.
- Centerline latch entry for cylindrical locksets, with ANSI square faceplate
- UL/ULC 90 minute fire rated, UL 1034 Burglary listed
- 5/8″ to 3/4″ latch projection (throw)
- Selectable 12/24V, AC/DC
- Selectable fail safe/fail secure. Fire rating voided in fail safe mode
- Continuous duty operation
- 5 year warranty
|Voltage:||12 or 24V AC/DC|
|Static Strength:||1,500 Lbs|
|Dynamic Strength:||70 Ft-Lbs.|
|Endurance:||1,000,000 cycles (factory tested), 250,00 cycles (UL verified)|
|Mode:||Selectable fail safe/fail secure|
|Operation:||AC – Buzz
|Dimensions (body):||3-3/8”H x 1-7/8”W x 1-3/8”D
(86mm x 47mm x 35mm)
To place an order for a Camden Door Controls CX-ED1410 Fire-rated, Electric Strike or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications and Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.