Camden Door Controls CX-WEC Series (10 & 11) Emergency Call System kits provide everything needed to meet building codes for universal, barrier-free restrooms. The CX-WEC Series integrates on doors with and without low energy door operators. The kit includes activation switch, audible and visual annunciation, and signage.
- A complete equipment package specifically designed to meet the requirements of Ontario Reg. 368/13 amendment to 2012 OBC for barrier free & universal restrooms.
- Designed for universal restrooms with or without low energy door operators.
- For use with Camden CX-WC Series barrier free restroom control kits.
- Audible and visual annunciation within restroom designed to confirm a request for assistance without disturbing occupant. Annunciation is activated until mushroom button is pulled ‘off’.
- Audible and visual annunciation outside restroom of an emergency condition
- 3-year warranty
- The CX-WEC10 kit includes a CM450R/12 maintained push/pull mushroom button, that activates/deactivates a call for emergency assistance. Audible and visual annunciation of the request is provided inside the restroom by the CM-AF501SO single gang LED annunciator with sounder, and outside the restroom by the CM-AF140SO single gang dome light with sounder. The equipment package also includes a CM-SE21A ‘IN THE EVENT OF AN EMERGENCY’ sign with 1″ (25mm) lettering, as required by code. The CX-WEC11 kit does not include the CM-450R/12 Push Button.
To place your order for a Camden Door Controls CX-WEC Series Emergency Call System kits, or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.