Zodiac FR100TM, by Cansec
The Zodiac FR100TM is the newest addition to the Cansec line. It is a leading line of biometric readers and leads the way with cutting edge technology, and simplicity of use. This biometric face recognition is so precise, it can detect the difference between twins.
The Cansec Zodiac FR100TM is capable of storing 500/1400 user templates, it offers a read response of less than 1 second, sending the user’s Wiegand data to any access control panel to provide accurate user validation. Alternatively, using its internal relay in stand-alone mode, it can be used to restrict access to CNC machines, punch presses, or other equipment which must only be operated by trained personnel.
User enrollment is done quickly and easily at the reader by an administrator in less than a minute. User templates can be exported and imported via network or USB connectivity to simplify management of multi-reader installations. Cutting edge simplicity Zodiac, the name trusted by industry professionals for biometric access control products.
- Provides accurate and quick facial biometric authentication in less than 1 second
- Operates as either a stand alone unit or as a 26-bit or 37-bit Wiegand output reader to any access control panel
- Easily replaces an existing interior Wiegand reader
- User enrollment done with ease at the reader in under a minute
- User and archive database import/export capability via network and USB
- IR illuminator allows live iris detection and permits use in low-light locations
- Automatically adapts to changes in hair length, color and facial hair growth
- Available in 500 or 1400 users models
- Available in English or French
|LCD||89 mm [3.5″], 320×240 Resolution TFT Color Screen|
|Power||12V DC 500mA|
|Capture Distance||30 cm – 80 cm [11.8″ – 31.5″]|
|Operating Temperature||0o C – 40o C [32o F – 104o F]|
|Dry Contact Relay Rating||30V DC 1A|
|Environment||Indoor / Humidity range 20% – 80%|
|Dimensions||200 mm x 95 mm x 115 mm [7.87” x 3.74” x 4.53”]|
|Weight||505 g [17.8 oz]|
|Certification||CE, FCC, Class A, ROHS|
© Copyright IDN, Inc.