The Codelocks CL4000 Glass Door Locks are medium duty electronic patch door locks designed for glass doors. CL4000 Series locks are field programmable via keypad with a multiple range of functions suitable for a wide variety of uses in Health, Educational, Commercial and Residential building environments.
- Code Free mode can be programmed at the keypad using the Master Code
- Allows up to 80 User Codes (4, 5 or 6 digits long)
- On door programming
- Allows up to 10 One-Time User Codes to be entered
- Locked and unlocked LED indicator option
- PVD weather resistant, low maintenance finish
- Over 200,000 operations from 4 x AA cells (supplied)
- Tamper time out and low battery warning
- Connections for remote release by reception desk button, and alarm release included
- Code Free entry mechanically by key or electronically from the keypad
- Lever or knob handle available
- Glass Door Lock option available (CL4000GD)
- Codelocks Fire Kits can be fitted to latch locks
|Body Material:||Zinc Alloy|
|Buttons:||Individual, stainless steel|
|Door Thickness:||8mm – 15mm (5/16″ – 10/16″)|
|Handed:||Left or right hand available|
|Keying Alike:||Locks can be supplied as keyed alike on request|
|Keypad:||2 x 5|
|Power:||4 x ‘N’ cells|
|Spindle Type:||8mm (5/16″) spring loaded spindle|
|Suitable for:||Internal use|
To place your order for a Codelocks CL4000 Glass Door Locks or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.