The Codelocks CL4510 Smart Lock utilizes Codelocks NetCode technology to offer an access control lock with flexibility and convenience. CL4510 lock combines traditional keypad/card access control with smartphone compatibility offering a new way to manage security without implementing complex key control system.
The CL4510 allows operation and management via keypad or a compatible smartphone by way of the K3 Connect App*. Lock administrators can generate and send codes or issue smart cards for entry and track entries with audit trail.
- Up to 350 Users
- 100 Phone Clients
- 100 Client User Codes
- 150 Client Smart Cards
- 12 button back-lit keypad
- Keyless entry – no lost keys
- NetCode generation technology
- Set up to 10 Code Free access periods
- Suspend and Restore any or all Clients
- Mortise Latch and Mortise Lock available
- Keypad indicates locked / unlocked status
- Tamper time out and low battery warning
- Manage and operate locks via smartphone
- Personal wireless connectivity for management
- Auxiliary Connections enabling four different modes of operation
|Body Material:||Zinc Alloy|
|Buttons:||12 back-lit keypad|
|Code free option:||Set up to 10 Code Free access periods|
|Door thickness:||35mm – 60mm (1 3/8″ – 2 3/8″)|
|Keying alike:||Locks can be keyed alike on request|
|Non handed:||Lock will fit doors hung on the left or right|
|Power:||4 x AA cells|
|Spindle type:||8mm (5/16″) spring loaded spindle|
|Suitable for:||Internal and external use|
|Client User Codes:||100|
|Client Smart Cards:||150|
|Supporting Cards:||MIFARE™ Classic, MIFARE™ Desfire, MIFARE™ Ultralite|
|Manage with the K3 Connect App*||
To place your order for a Codelocks CL4510 Smart Lock or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.