The Codelocks KL1050 KitLock Locker Lock is a smart card enabled locker and cabinet lock. The KL1050 KitLock is available for single and multiple users and is able to replace an existing cam lock.
Applications for the KL1050 KitLock0 include lockers cabinets and cupboards in Schools and Universities.
- Master User Card
- A single Master User Card can be registered. It is used to open the lock and delete the currently in-use User Card. The lock will return to an unlocked state.
- Technician Card
- A single Technician Card can be registered. It is used to open the lock and retain the currently in-use User Card. The lock will return to a locked state. Technician Cards are only used in Public Function.
- Private Function
- This is intended for use where there is a single user. Up to 50 MIFARE™ cards can be registered on the lock and only those registered cards can continue to unlock that lock. The Master User Card is used to open a lock, register a new User Card and remove a User Card. The Technician Card is not available in this function.Dedicated and existing MIFARE™ cards can be used, no need to purchase new smart cards.
- Public Function
- Suitable for short-term use by different users. Touch a MIFARE™ smart card to lock the lock and then use the same card to unlock the lock, leaving the lock in that unlocked state for any other compatible card to be used. Pre-registration of the card is not required and any new or existing MIFARE™ card, fob or wristband can be used. Suitable for use in short-term multi-occupancy applications such as leisure centres, spas and hotels.
- Public Pairing Feature
- This feature prevents the same card from locking multiple locks that are operation in Public Function. Public Pairing Feature is supported with MIFARE™ classic smart cards.The KL1050 is supplied as standard with two cams, but will accept the majority of other cam variations that will fit onto the KL1050’s 8mm square spindle. The lock is supplied with all the necessary fixings, template and operating instructions to fit the lock to the cabinet, locker or cupboard.
- MIFARE™ compatible
- Easy to fit and program
- Up to 15,000 operations from 2 x AAA batteries
- Battery Override
- Any orientation
- All parts / fixings / templates included
*Not suitable for chlorine environment
|Operations:||15,000 openings from 2x AAA cells|
|Function:||Private or Public|
|Fitting Options:||Can be fitted in any orientation|
|External dimensions:||136mm x 33mm x 28mm|
|Ready to fit doors up to:||25mm (1″)|
|Standard colours:||Silver gray|
To place an order for Codelocks KL1050 KitLock Locker Lock or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications and Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.