The Command Access EDLP2-UL-M-KIT is a motorized latch pullback kit for mechanical Townsteel ED1000 & LSDA PD9200 Series exit devices. Each EDLP2-UL-M-KIT is designed for simple field installation. Installs require a single hole to be drilled. Post-installation adjustments are made simple with PTS “Push to Set” technology.
- Next Generation MM4 Smart Module: On board diagnostics with audible feedback for adjustment and power issues
- “PTS”: 5 second electronic adjustment for easy post installation adjustment
- Electric dogging rated for continuous duty
- Auto re-engage if push pad is pulled from dogged position
- Low Current Draw – Field switchable to “High Torque” mode
- Up to 300’ wire run with 2-18ga wire – Long wire runs provides installer with convenience of placing the Command locking hardware power supply in a centralized location; i.e. the same
closet as the access control panel
- 8’ cable with Quick Connect for MM4 module to easily connect to power supply lead
- Optional Request-to-exit can be built-in
- Retrofit kit maintains all UL listings on device
- 3-year “no hassle” warranty
|Wire Run:||300’ with 18ga wire|
|Device Cutdown Details:||
To place an order for a Command Access EDLP2-UL-M-KIT or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications and Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.