The Command Access Electrified Exit Device Kits make retrofitting a mechanical exit device to an electrified exit device an easy task to accomplish while in the field. All installs take one raceway hole to drill and with “Push to Set” technology it can be adjusted post installation. Onboard diagnostics allow for audible feedback during adjustments and power issues, and each kit comes with a 3-year warranty.
Applications for Command Access Technologies Electrified Exit Device Kits include any access control systems where the intent is to upgrade existing mechanical exit devices to electrified access in Industrial, Hospital or University or School facilities.
- MM4 Smart Module: On board diagnostics with audible feedback for adjustment and power issues
- “PTS”: 5 second electronic adjustment for easy post installation adjustment
- Electric dogging rated for continuous duty – Auto retraction if dogged push pad is pulled from position
- Low current draw
- Field switchable to a “High Torque” mode
- Up to 500’ wire run with 2-18ga wire – Long wire runs provides installer with convenience of placing the locking device power supply in a centralized location; i.e., the same closet as the access panel
- 6’ cable with Quick Connect for MM4 module to easily connect to power supply lead
- 3-year “no hassle” warranty
- Request to Exit (REX): Available as a field installable kit
|Voltage range:||Voltage range – 22 to 28V DC|
|System protection:||Unit shutdown when voltage exceeds 28V DC|
|Average In-rush Current:||1A|
|Average Hold Current:||180mA|
|PTS adjustment:||Approx. 1/4”|
|Wire run:|| 500’ with 18ga wire
700’ with 16ga wire
|15 Master Pack Weight:||30 lbs.|
|Box:||10.5” x 3.75”: x 2.5”||6.5” x 3.75”: x 2.5”|
|Master Pack Box:||12.75 x 11.75”: x 11”||12.5” x 6.88” X 11.63|
|Compatible Exit Devices:||LSDA PD9000, Hager 4500 and Lawrence 8000 Series Exit Devices||Von Duprin 33/35 & 98/99 Series Exit Devices|
Command Access Technologies LLP-UL-M-KIT Installation
Command Access Technologies VLP-UL-M-KIT Installation
To place your order for a Command Access Electrified Exit Device Kits or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.