The Command Access LPM1 Series Electrified Mortise Lock is designed to the specs of UL listing for long-term usage. The LPM1 is outfitted with a lever/latchbolt solenoid for electrified retraction able to combat the vigors of a high-rise building’s stack pressure or the needs of a handicap access.
- No special lock prep required – fits standard mortise pocket prepped for a Schlage “L” series lock
- Utilizes our patented PM/PWM technology
- Circuitry allow for momentary or continuously on “push/pull” applications
- Available is complete locksets or in chassis only (retrofits to Schlage “L” series compatible trim)
- Must be used with a Command Access PS210,PS1, PS220/220B/ PS440B, or PS5-4 power supply
- No hassle 3-Year Warranty
|Latchbolt Solenoid Specifications:
||Lever Solenoid Specifications:
- REX – Request to Exit switch available
- LBM- Latchbolt Monitor switch available
To place an order for a Command Access LPM1 Series Electrified Mortise Lock or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications and Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.