The CompX Security Box is an electronic access control console specialized for the use of prescription and controlled drug storage in hospitals and in-patient transport vehicles such as ambulances. The CompX Security Box offers an audit trail option with eLock LockView audit trail software to keep record of whenever it is accessed.
Applications include Electronic Access Control solutions in Hospital and health care electronic access control systems.
Security Box Features:
- Factory installed CompX eLock – choose from WiFi, Ethernet and non-network
- Heavy duty construction: seam welded 14-gauge steel
- Scratch-resistant powder-coated finish
- Built-in 12V-9V converter allows for dedicated power on-board EMS vehicles
- Auto-relocking door with mechanical key override
- Door position switch provides alert notifications
- Provides an audit trail of access attempts
- Uses existing credentials: Prox cards, Smart cards and Keypad access
- eLocks also available for retrofit on existing cabinets
- Utilizes 802.11g wireless protocol or Ethernet communication on existing networks
- Enables two-way communication via common security encryption methods:
- WEP 64-key
- WEP 128-key
- WPA-PSK (TKIP)
- WPA2-PSK (AES)
- Other enterprise-class wireless security
LockView Software Features:
- Provides a comprehensive audit trail of the last 15,000 access attempts; including date, time and user name
- Escalating notification system sends alerts via email; optional Short Message Service provides Text Message, Voice Messaging or Fax alerts
- Complies with Joint Commission standards and is 21 CFR Part 11 compliant
- Compliance Dashboard provides at-a-glance status of all eLocks on the network
- LockView enables updates via the network to any eLock on the system.
Updates can include:
- User changes (Add / Delete / Modify Credentials)
- eLock changes (Add / Delete / Modify eLocks)
- Access rights changes
To place your order for a CompX Security Box or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.