Labor Saver #7
Von Duprin Concealed Vertical Cable System
- No rods
- Single-point adjustment
- Installs in minutes
- Hassle-free maintenance
The revolutionary new concealed vertical cable system replaces traditional rods and makes life easier for everyone.
At last both architects and installers can agree on how best to meet code requirements that call for a concealed vertical latching system. The new patent pending concealed vertical cable (CVC) system from Von Duprin is faster to install and simpler to adjust than traditional vertical rods. Designed for use with Von Duprin 98/99 and 33/35A series exit devices, the CVC system provides more secure protection for the opening, and delivers the streamlined aesthetics that architects and customers prefer.
- Top latch with greater than 90-degree bolt-to-strike engagement enhances security
- The “U” shaped latchbolt provides greater security and deadlocking without the need for an auxiliary latch or unsightly latch release hardware
- Flexible, stainless steel, enclosed cable system installs as one assembly*
- Unique cable system eliminates the challenges of traditional rods
- Cable flex allows you to adjust your exit device centerline, even if it’s not aligned with the top and bottom latches
- Color-coordinated cables easily snap into latches, taking the guesswork out of installation.
- Stainless steel cables with Teflon® liner prevent corrosion and increase system strength
- Single-point adjustment streamlines installation
- The center slide attaches to the exit device at a single point with a set screw, eliminating the fine-tuning and adjustment needed with traditional rods
- Bottom latch height adjustable with door hanging
- Latch height is easily adjustable through the side of the door with a spring pin while the door is hanging.
* Wood door solutions installed as two assemblies.
Read more on Von Duprin’s Website