Corbin Russwin Behavioral Health BHSS Trims combine the aesthetics of an escutcheon and lever for a durable trim option that is as tough as it is focused on safety for your facility.
Educational Facility Features
Assembled with a durable cast stainless steel design, the Corbin Russwin Behavioral Health BHSS Trim is difficult to apply torque to or damage. An ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 trim—it’s heavy-duty option for high-volume access and also comes with a limited 10-year warranty.
Behavioral Health Features
The Corbin Russwin Trim Series for Behavioral Health in hospital facilities brings together ADA compliance with an elegant look and a design that focuses on patient safety. Adaptable—the BHSS Trim can be utilized for a variety of behavioral health specific opening types and functions including electrified options.
- Aesthetic, modern design with integrated lever and escutcheon
- Uses the ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 ML2000 mortise lock
- Available in 36 functions including:
- Institutional/Utility (ANSI F30)
- Institutional Privacy (ANSI F26)
- Privacy (ANSI F22) as well as electrified options
- Uses standard mortise prep, with only 2 additional holes
- Stainless Steel finishes (629, 630) standard; Microshield® antimicrobial coating optional
- Matching behavioral health thumbturn available
- 10-year limited warranty
- UL Listed for use with Fire Rated doors
- ADA Compliant
- Patent Pending
|Lockcase||Heavy-gauge steel, 5-7/8” (149mm) x 4″ (102mm) x 15/16” (24mm)|
|Front||Heavy-gauge steel, 8″ (203mm) x 1-1/4” (32mm) x 3/32” (2mm) Accommodates flat doors and doors beveled 1/8” (3mm) in 2″ (51mm)|
|Latchbolt||2-piece mechanical with anti-friction insert, 5/8” (16mm) x 1″ (25mm) x 3/4” (19mm) throw|
|Auxiliary Latchbolt||9/16” (14mm) effective throw and 3/8” (10mm) effective auxiliary latch deadlocking|
|Deadbolt||One-piece stainless steel, 19/32” (15mm) x 1-1/4” (32mm) x 1″ (25mm) throw|
|Lever||Cast stainless steel|
|Escutcheon||Cast stainless steel|
Corbin Russwin Behavioral Health BHSS Trim Demonstration
To place an order for a Corbin Russwin Behavioral Health BHSS Trim or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications and Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.