Corbin Russwin ED8200 Exit Device makes an ideal exit device for high-traffic and heavy-abuse. The ED8200 is UL listed for panic-rated hardware and/or fire-rated hardware and can be applied for use on emergency egress exits and durable enough for everyday usage on main entrances and corridors. Certified by ANSI/BHMA at Grade 1, the ED8200 is built to the highest industry standards. Optionally the ED8200 may be integrated into electronic access control systems or it can be ordered to include an internal exit alarm.
- UL and WHI listed fire exit hardware
- Less Cylinder
- Universal, Non-Handed
- Strike included
- All devices supplied without exterior hardware
- Heavy-duty wrought steel chassis and pushpad; aluminum front and rear bar covers; stainless steel springs; nylon bearings.
- Easy-to-use pushpad for quick egress and ADA compliance
- Available in panic-rated, 1-1/2-hour fire-rated & 3-hour fire-rated
- Uses EM-4018-3/16″ Dogging Key
- Door sizes: Standard 36″ bar fits 31-36″ door; 42″ bar fits 37-42″ door
- 1-3/4″ standard door thickness
- Latchbolt: 3/4″ standard on rim device
- Backset: 2-3/4″ standard
- Projection: 2-1/2″ low profile and projection for barrier-free code access
- Meets ANSI A156.3, Grade 1 requirements
- Meets ANSI A117.1 Accessibility Code
To place your order for a Corbin Russwin ED8200 Exit Device, or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.