The Detex EAX-2500 Series Exit Alarm is designed for applications requiring a hardwired AC/DC alarm on secure doors. The Detex EAX-2500 Exit Alarm features 100dB within a 4″x4″ outlet box making it an ideal pick for quick and easy installations on emergency exit and restricted doors.
- Field selectable features allow customer to choose status indicators and auto rearm options
- 100dB piezo horn provides security for restricted doors
- Easy to install using ordinary tools to save time and money
- New graphics on cover are easy to understand and make key operation simple
- Available in either gray or black to blend with any décor
- Surface and flush mount available using 4″x 4″ double switch/outlet box
- Patented cam assembly automatically adjusts for different size cylinders without spacers
- Inside Key Control uses mortise cylinder with standard Yale cam
- AC/DC hardwired power with optional 9VDC backup battery
- Low battery alert is field selectable
- Silent arming feature is field selectable
- Tamper resistant housing and cover protects electronics
- Extended bypass allows alarm to remain silenced when door is open and automatically rearm upon closing of door
- Relay output for signaling external accessories
- KS – Key Stop (Key removed only when armed)
- EAX-2500 Flush or Surface
- EAX-2500FK1 – Complete kit contains alarm, warning sign, flush back box, flush magnetic switch and 24VAC transformer (add suffix “xMC65 or xIC7” to include factory installed cylinder)
- EAX-2500SK1 – Complete kit contains alarm, warning sign, surface back box, surface magnetic switch and 24VAC transformer (add suffix “xMC65 or xIC7” to include factory installed cylinder)
To place an order for a Detex EAX-2500 Series Exit Alarm or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications and Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.