The Detex EAX-3500 Timed Bypass Exit Alarm with Rechargeable Battery is an ideal product for applications where a hardwired exit alarm is needed for security or anti-theft purposes. Armed with a 100-decibel alarm that is set off anytime there is an unauthorized exit, the Detex EAX-3500 comes with a rechargeable battery to extend security during periods of power outage. Its alarm can only be bypassed by someone with a manager’s authority level making it a perfect security solution for exits to warehouses, business back doors, or any exit that needs to be monitored.
- Hard-wired low voltage power with rechargeable battery insures uninterrupted secure power feed
- Maximum allowable bypass time can be factory set or field- adjusted to 5, 10, 20 or 40 minutes
- Bypass time is easily set using two simple slide jumpers, located inside secured enclosure
- 100dB alarm, powered by 12V to 24V AC and rechargeable backup battery (included)
- Low battery alert
- Rechargeable backup battery provides 72-hours of operation
- Timed bypass allows alarm to remain bypassed for allotted minutes, automatically rearming upon door closing
- Accepts 5, 6 or 7-pin standard and interchangeable core mortise cylinders with a standard Yale cam
- Patented cam assembly automatically adjusts for different size/length cylinders without the use of additional spacers or cylinder collars
- Resetting the alarm can only be accomplished with a control key
- 3-year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
To place your order for a Detex EAX-3500 Timed Bypass Exit Alarm, or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.