Products in the Spotlight
The Detex ECL-230X-TDB (Top Bolt, Deadbolt, and Bottom Bolt) Exit Device with Alarm is a code compliant, battery alarmed, rugged 3-point dead bolt panic device with a photo luminescent sign. The alarm offers a 100 decibel alarm for secondary exits. The easy to install device provides a design that resists attacks and provides maximum holding force.
- 3-Point 1″ throw deadbolt lock with just over 3/4″ engagement with the frame
- 3/4″ throw top and bottom locks with 5/8″ engagement with the strike
- Saw resistant deadbolts
- Corrosion resistant alloy lock body
- 100dB Alarm, powered by 9V battery (included)
- Surface/flush reversible strike
- Accepts 5-pin through 7-pin standard and interchangeable core rim cylinders without using cylinder collar
- Durable photo-luminescent sign absorbs light to then “glow in the dark” when lights are dimmed
- Locking and unlocking the dead bolt always arms and disarms the alarm
- Low profile meets International Building Code requirement allowing for 4” maximum projection off face of door
- Resetting the alarm can only be accomplished with a control key
- For 9V DC hardwiring add BE-961-1 or BE-961-2
- Available as Weatherized (W)
- Hurricane Rated (H)
- 84” – Fits 6’8” to 7’ door
- 96” – Fits 7’ to 8’ door
- 120” – Fits 8’ to 10’ door
- 30 – Fits 30” wide door
- DX1 – Add hinge side protection with one hinge bolt for 4 locking points (3/4” frame engagement)
- DX2 – Add hinge side protection with two hinge side bolts for 5 locking points (3/4” frame engagement)
- DX3 – For maximum hinge side protection add three hinge side bolts for 6 locking points (3/4” frame engagement)
- English Push Plate Sign Standard (RWS – Spanish Sign can be ordered, other languages are available)
Detex ECL-230X-TDB Demonstration Video
To place your order for a Detex ECL-230X-TDB or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kathleen Kempf is the Marketing Manager at IDN-H. Hoffman.