Products in the Spotlight
Detex offers the 10 Series Rim Exit Device (their Advantex Series) with an Electric Latch Retraction (ER) Function. The ER function is available as panic or fire exit for entrance or exit doors where remote unlocking, remote dogging, access control, or automatic door operator is desired. The ER option is available with 10/40 Rim, 30 Mortise, 20/21/50/51 Surface Vertical Rod Devices and 60/61/62/63/70/71/80/81/82/83 Concealed Vertical Rod Devices.
- Low voltage with no high current in-rush
- Works with any type of access control system
- Simultaneous push pad and latch bolt retraction provides a smooth surface without catch points
- Continuous duty motor for quite operation, no solenoid
- Momentary or maintained latch and push pad retraction
- Voltage: 24V DC
- FC: Flex Conduit and End Cap
- AL18: Surface armored Loop (door/frame mounted)
- PT5: Power Transfer
- 81-800: Power Supply for single door; 82-800: Power Supply for pair of doors; 83-800: Power Supply for two
- EX: Exit Switch, Push Pad Monitor Switch
- LX: Latch Bolt Monitor/Latch Secure Switch
Note: Latch Retraction power supplies are required and sold separately
Contact your local IDN Branch for details or to place an order.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kathleen Kempf is the Marketing Manager at IDN-H. Hoffman.