Dorma C500 Grade 2 Cylindrical Locksets are key-in-lever door hardware designed for wherever ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 products are required. Dorma C500 locks are certified UL/cUL and ADA compliant.
- All DORMA C500 Series locks feature advanced design concepts, providing exceptional reliability, and are manufactured with the finest materials, delivering enhanced durability.
- DORMA C500 Series locks are easy to install in both wood or hollow metal doors with ANSI/ BHMA A156.115 preparations for cylindrical locks.
- All C500 Series lever handle locks include special auxiliary support springs to ensure smooth operation and long life.
- C500 Series locksets have an optional through-bolted chassis for additional strength and increased resistance to vibration (through-bolting recommended).
- All C500 Series locks are easily adjustable for doors from 1-3/8″–1-3/4″ thick.
- Non-handed for simple installation.
- Key-in-lever lock is through-bolted for additional strength and security.
- Thru bolts removable for retrofit applications.
- Lock chassis constructed of steel, stainless steel and precision castings for superior strength and corrosion resistance.
- Stainless steel latch bolt.
- Auxiliary deadlocking latch bolt for preventing manipulation when door is closed (all keyed functions).
- The DORMA C500 Series products are UL and cUL listed and three hour fire rated for A label and lesser class single doors, 4’0″ × 8’0″ maximum.
- The DORMA C500 is certified to the requirements of ANSI/ BHMA A156.2 Series 4000 Grade 2.
- The C500 meets A117.1 and ADA requirements for barrier-free accessibility.
- Brass: 605 (Bright, Clear Coated) or 606 (Satin)
- Bronze: 613 (Dark Oxidized Satin)
- Nickel: 619 (Satin)
- Chrome: 625 (Bright) or 626 (Satin)
To place your order for a Dorma C500 Grade2 Cylindrical Lockset or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.