The Dorma ED700 Low Energy Operator is an ideal door operator on applications wherever barrier-free access is necessary. Applications include outswing and inswing doors found in Hospitals and Industrial Facilities.
- Extruded aluminum covers in custom lengths are available to match aesthetically with the door frame
- For best accessibility, the operator can open the door up to an opening angle of 110°
- For door widths up to 48″ (1220 mm) and a maximum weight of 200 lb (91 kg)
- Slide track arm available for inswing applications
- Full length header available on request
- 5.5″ (140 mm) wide × 5″ (127 mm) high extruded aluminum header
- For inswing and outswing doors
- Scissor-arm for inswing and outswing applications
- All applications adaptable for barrier-free access
- Simple and easy installation
- 204-R1 clear anodized
- 313-R1 dark bronze anodized
- Special finishes available (custom anodized, paint, architectural metal cladding)
- ETL listed for US and Canada (UL325)
- Full compliance with ANSI A156.19
- Full compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990
- NFPA 252 90-minute fire rating when used with rated door and hardware
To place your order for a Dorma ED700 Low Energy Operator or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.