The Falcon T Series Extra Heavy-Duty Lock is a premium lockset able to meet the needs of nearly any situation, cylinder-type or building code. The T Series includes an easy-to-remove cylinder making rekeying fast and simple in the field. The T Series is UL listed in the US and Canada, ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certified and ADA compliant making it a perfect lockset for nearly any building’s specifications.
The Falcon T Series Extra Heavy-Duty Lock are well suited to either new construction or retrofit use in buildings as varied as multi-family, retail, institutional and government/military.
- ANSI/BHMA: Meets ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 1.
- UL: 3 hour A label and outer trim shall “bottom out” to prevent door collapse. Roses shall be minimum of 3-1/2” diameter.
- Locksets shall be provided standard with Pressure Release™ feature. When outside lever is locked, it is not rigid but will move freely without operating the latch bolt.
- Lever trim shall have individual heavy-duty compression springs behind rose for lever return and to prevent lever sag. Trim shall be through-bolted with two (2) 10-32 screws coated with thread sealant to provide strength and resistance to loosening. Inner Elevation Door Edge Standard Strike
- All lever designs shall be solid and meet the federal ADA and state disability requirements. Inside levers shall be attached by Allen-head set screw to prevent tampering or vandalism.
- Locksets shall adjust to fit door thickness from 1-3/4” to 2- 1/8”.
- All locksets shall be non-handed and not require field disassembly for re-handing.
- Preparation for door must be non-handed.
|Door Thickness:||1-3/4” to 2-1/8” standard. Thin door adapter kit (A30775-000-00) available for doors thinner than 1-3/4”, please specify door thickness.|
|Backset:||2-3/4” standard. 2-3/8” also available. Link (A22161-005-10) available for 5” backset.|
|Mechanism:||Parts constructed of brass or cold formed steel, zinc plated and dichromated for rust resistance. Springs are stainless steel.|
|Attachment:||Lock chassis secured to door by threaded mounting nuts. Completely pre-assembled outer trim and inner spindle assembly are through-bolted over chassis using (2) 10-32 screws. Adding rose and lever to inner spindle assembly completes installation.|
|Handing:||Locks are non-handed.|
|Keyways:||“G” keyway standard on conventional cylinders. “A” keyway standard on I/C core cylinders. Also available with some optional keyways.|
|Trim:||Roses are heavy wrought brass or bronze, installed over pressure cast rose inserts which are through-bolted through door. Levers are pressure cast (solid levers–no inserts) material finished to match mating parts.|
|Latches:||9/16” bolt projection, UL listed with latch faceplates 2-1/4” x 1-1/8” with square corners standard. 3/4” projection, UL listed latch with 2-3/4” backset also available. Adjustable front standard.|
|Strikes:||4-7/8” x 1-1/4” ANSI strike with curved lip to meet ANSI A115.2 door frame preparation standard.|
|Screws:||Furnished with combination screws for use in wood or metal doors and frames.|
|Electrified Functions:||Available in 24V DC .185 AMP.|
To place your order for a Falcon T Series Extra Heavy-Duty Lock, or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.