The Glynn-Johnson HL6 Series Push/Pull Latch are ideal hardware for health and institutional facilities. The HL6 Series Push/Pull Latches are versatile and durable to accommodate doors in multiple mounting options and models designed for doors up to 1-3/4″, including fire doors.
- Variable mounting positions
- No fusible link to fail
- UL listed for all single labeled metal or wood doors
Six mounting positions:
- Increases versatility
- Suits a wide range of applications
- Mounts in any of six positions:
- Handles down
- Handles up
- One handle up, one handle down (either push or pull)
- Handles point away from latch
- Handles point toward latch
Four backset sizes:
Two strike sizes:
- Standard – 2-3⁄4″
- ASA – 4-7 ⁄8″
- B—Brass base material for US26D finish
- E—Engraved handles – “push” and “pull”
- EN—Entrance only latch
- EO—Exit only latch
- L—Lead lined
- RL—Roller latch conversion kit
- SOC—Pin-in-socket security screws
To place your order for a Glynn-Johnson HL6 Series Push/Pull Latch or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.