The Hager 5100 Series Heavy Duty Surface Door Closer is a durable, door closer meant for high traffic areas. The 5100 Series can withstand the punishment that schools and hospitals place on major entrances and exits.
Applications for the Hager 5100 Series Heavy Duty Surface Door Closer include Schools and Universities and/or Hospitals.
- BHMA Certified ANSI A156.4, adjustable sizes 1-6
- ADA compliant ANSI A117.1 Accessibility Code
- UL/cUL Listed for up to 3 hours
- UL10C Positive Pressure Rated
- UL10B Neutral Pressure Rated
- Lifetime Warranty
- Cast Iron
- The recommended temperatures for prolonged closer use is between
- 40° F (-42° C) and 150° F (66° C)
- Full plastic cover – Standard
- Plated metal cover – Optional
- One piece seamless steel spring tube
- Double heat treated steel, tempered springs
- Precision machined, heat treated steel piston
- Adjustable latching and sweep speed valves
- Adjustable backcheck valve – Standard
- Delayed action valve – Optional
- Staked valves – Standard
|Arms & Brackets:
- Tri-Pack – Regular, Top Jamb, and Parallel Arms – Standard
- 15% power adjustment in standard arm for regular and top jamb mount
- Hold Open Arm
- Extra Heavy Duty Hold Open Stop Arm
- Extra Heavy Duty Stop Arm
- Extra Heavy Duty Arm
- Extra Heavy Duty Hold Open Arm
- Extra Heavy Duty Cushion Stop Arm
- Extra Heavy Duty Hold Open Cushion Stop Arm
- Regular Arm Mount – Narrow Top Rail
- Parallel Arm Mount – Narrow Top Rail
- Self-reaming, self-tapping wood and machine screws
- Sex nuts and bolts
- 1-3/4” (44 mm) – Standard
- 1-3/8” – 2-1/4” (36 mm – 57 mm) thick door – Optional
- ALM, BRZ, DBZ, GOL
- Rust inhibiting primer – Standard
To place an order for a Hager 5100 Series Heavy Duty Surface Door Closer or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications and Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.