The HES 1006 Series Versatile Electric Strike is an adaptable electric strike made to meet the building code demands of a variety of doors. Between its dual interlocking plunger design and heavy duty stainless steel construction, it’s able to meet the demands placed on most electric strikes. A variety of faceplate options makes it compatible with any ANSI 4-7/8″ strike plate lock design. The HES 1006 Series Versatile Electric Strike saves time on installation and by being everything to all things, thus saving trips back to the worksite.
Applications for the HES 1006 Series Versatile Electric Strike include access control systems in hospitals, industrial and multi-family housing sites, or in property management whenever electrified doorway scenarios present themselves.
- UL 10C fire-rated, 3 hour single door (fail secure only)
- UL 10C fire-rated, 1-1/2 hour double door (fail secure only)
- CAN4-S104(ULC-S104) fire door conformant
- ANSI A250.13-2003 windstorm listed
- UL 1034 burglary-resistant listed and suitable for outdoor use
- UL 295 (6th Edition) listed
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1
- NFPA-252 fire door conformant
- ASTM-E152 fire door conformant
- MEA New York City accepted
- Florida Building Code approved
- Patents #6,021,038 & 6,595,564 & 9,183,976
- .45 Amps at 12VDC* continuous duty
- .25 Amps at 24VDC* continuous duty
- *Note: DC must be well filtered with ripple less than 1 volt RMS.
- Stainless steel construction
- Tamper resistant
- Static strength 3070 lbs. (fail secure)
- Dynamic strength 350 ft-lbs. (fail secure)
- Endurance 1,000,000 cycles
- Fail secure (standard)
- Dual voltage 12 or 24VDC continuous duty
- Internally mounted solenoid
- Accommodates up to 1″ deadbolt
- Plug-in connector
- Full keeper shims for horizontal adjustment
- Trim enhancer
- Five year limited warranty
- Fail Safe
- LBM – Latchbolt monitor
- LBSM – Latchbolt strike monitor
- 27 interchangeable faceplate options (monitor switches may not work with all faceplate options)
To place your order for a HES 1006 Series Versatile Electric Strike, or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.