The HES 4500C Series Low Profile Electric Strike is designed for installation in 2″ UL 10C fire-rated frames with 1/2″ drywall penetration. The 4500C features a low profile 1-3/8″ depth, heavy-duty stainless steel construction. Its strength is derived from a unique keeper pin locking design, enabling the 4500C to exceed the ratings of the frame, door and locking hardware. The 4500C includes two interchangeable faceplates designed to accommodate either cylindrical or mortise locksets (without deadbolts).
Applications for the HES 4500C Series Low Profile Electric Strike include interior or exterior electronic access control doors within Government, Industrial or Commercial buildings.
- UL 10C fire rated, 3 hour (fail secure only)
- CAN4-S104 (ULC-S104) fire door conformant
- UL 1034 burglary resistant listed
- UL 294 (6th Edition) listed
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1 (#E09321, #E09322, #E09323)
- NFPA-252 fire door conformant
- ASTM-E152 fire door conformant
- California Fire Marshall Listed
- .24 Amps at 12V DC/AC
- .12 Amps at 24V DC/AC
- DC continuous duty/AC intermittent duty only
- Stainless steel construction
- Tamper resistant
- Static strength 3,000 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 100 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 1,000,000 cycles
- Field selectable fail safe/fail secure
- Dual voltage 12V or 24V AC/DC
- Two faceplates provided to accommodate a variety of locksets
- Internally mounted solenoid
- Accommodates up to a 3/4″ latchbolt
- Strike body depth 1-3/8″
- Plug-in connector
- Trim enhancer
- Full keeper shims for horizontal adjustment
- Five year limited warranty
- LBM – Latchbolt monitor
- LBSM – Latchbolt strike monitor
To place an order for an HES 4500C Series Low Profile Electric Strike or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications and Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.